How to Brew Ruan Zhi Oolong
- Water temperature: 90-100 degrees Celsius.
- Housewares: transparent, porcelain or ceramic teapot or mug.
- An amount of tea and volume: 1-2 tsp per 150 - 200 ml.
- A number of brewings: 3-6.
- Place the tea leaves into the teapot and pour water into it
- The first filling lasts a few seconds and the water must be drained, thus washes the tea leaves.
- Pour water into the teapot again
- Leave the mixture for at least 45-60 seconds*
- Drain the water out from teapot and your tea is ready to serve
* Increase time of next brewing for 10-20 seconds.
Enjoy your tea! Tea Village Team.
- Place of Origin: Chiang Rai province, Doi Mae Salong.
- Ingredients: 100% Tea
- Country: Thailand.
- Chinese Classification: Oolong tea.
No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered users can post a new comment.