The basis is 2-3 leaves and a tip same as for Oolong #12. The raw material is fermented at 30-50% depending on the tea-master recipe. Unlike the other Oolong, it always has a floral scent, regardless of the season. The taste of tea is nice and soft with a floral savor and almost no bitterness. It leaves a pleasant aftertaste, good thirst quencher and is perfect for afternoon tea.
How to Brew Four Seasons Oolong
- Water temperature: 90-100 degrees Celsius.
- Housewares: transparent, porcelain or ceramic teapot or mug.
- An amount of tea and volume: 1-2 tsp per 150 - 200 ml.
- A number of brewings: 3-6.
- Place the tea leaves into the teapot and pour water into it
- The first filling lasts a few seconds and the water must be drained, thus washes the tea leaves.
- Pour water into the teapot again
- Leave the mixture for at least 45-60 seconds*
- Drain the water out from teapot and your tea is ready to serve
* Increase time of next brewing for 10-20 seconds.
Enjoy your tea! Tea Village Team.
No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered users can post a new comment.