This tea very famous because it has many useful properties: there is almost no caffeine, it prevents the appearance of gray hair, hair loss, headache and is useful for anyone struggling with a cough or the symptoms of asthma.
Health Benefits of Jiaogulan Tea
- It helps to reduce stomach acid and general stomach problems.
- Tea helps prevent dementia and immune system to find balance.
- In addition, Jiaogulan tea contributes to the generation of white cells in the blood to combat various diseases including cancer.
- This tea is a recommended drink for people recovering from chemotherapy.
- Apart from all this, it has a positive effect on the skin, helping to get rid of freckles and acne.
- It can also help people with high or low blood pressure to maintain a healthy balance.
- It helps maintain a healthy balance in the entire body, removing toxins, helping to reduce blood sugar levels by up to 89% and is good for the liver.
- It can restore sexual function for both males and females.
- Anti-aging Effects.
- Contains a lot of Antioxidants.
- Cholesterol-reducing properties.
- Helps with Insomnia problems.
Information taken from open sources and is provided solely for informational nature. Please, remember that this product has not been evaluated by FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat cure, or prevent any disease. If you are nursing, pregnant or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using any herbs or tea.
You can find details this on Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynostemma_pentaphyllum.
How to Brew Jiaogulan tea
Since each person is different and everyone has their own preferences, we will share our recommendations.
- Water temperature: 65-85 degrees Celsius.
- Housewares: transparent, porcelain or ceramic teapot or mug.
- Number of brewing: 2-3.
- Amount of tea and volume of teapot: 1-2 teaspoon per 350 - 500 ml.
- Place the tea leaves into the teapot and pour water into it
- The first filling lasts a few seconds and the water must be drained, thus this washes the tea leaves.
- Pour water into teapot again
- Leave the mixture for at least 2-5 minutes
- Drain the water out from teapot and your tea is ready to serve
We hope you’ll enjoy it. Tea Village Team!
Important! You should advise your healthcare practitioner of the use of this herbs. Nursing, pregnant or considering pregnancy should consult health care practitioner prior to using any herbs or tea.