Legends say that goji berries have a rejuvenating effect, and work both externally and internally. What is so special about these berries, and why are they are so useful? Let's deal with it.
What Substance is Found in Goji?
Their composition is truly unique: They contain about 20 minerals, 18 amino acids, polysaccharides, and other useful substances for our body. But this is not the most important thing! What is surprising is that this plant has a power frequency of 8.1-8.2 Hz. And that means – it has the ability to alter the beneficial properties already inside the body to generate them, and "tune" the right mood!
The Benefits of Goji Berries
The benefits of berries can be talked about endlessly. For example, recently, scientists have proved that regular and correct use of them for food and medicine help to destroy cancer cells. Also, studies show that the unique properties of the plants help to treat terrible diseases: Alzheimer's, diabetes, and heart failure.
If you are reading this article, it means you are interested in this amazing plant. So, we decided to expand on its qualities. They include:
- Powers the supply of blood. Substances contained in the berries work to lower cholesterol and blood sugar, and reduce the blood’s oxidation by increasing energy consumption.
- Support of view. By increasing the power consumption of blood, it provides enhanced protection of the retina, and vision becomes clearer, and more focused;
- Normalizes the function of the prostate gland. This is due to the properties of the plant and its regenerating effect on the operation of the primary sex glands;
- Fuels the uterus. Goji is a great energizer as it stabilizes renal activity, improves the lymphatic flow in the inguinal lymph, which provides additional energy for the normal functioning of the uterus;
- Improves Brain function. Due to the increased frequency response and balanced energy, goji is the ideal food for the brain. Incidentally, for this purpose, normally the berry’s juice is used and pulp is not;
- Longevity. This is achieved by strengthening all of the body’s vessels and organs. They become more resistant and stronger.
Losing Weight with Goji Berries
As you can see from the useful properties of goji berries, they have many good qualities. You will also want to note the slimming process you can achieve with them. As practice shows, many women have tried a bunch of different diets and have never achieved the results they desired, so it’s time to make your choice to try goji berries.
It is noteworthy that, in order to use them for food, you cannot just stick to a particular diet! All you have to do is add 20-30 grams of dried berries to your morning diet , and several months later the results will be noticeable. Dried berries can be added to a variety of dishes and drinks: salads, cereals, soups, tea and juice.
How to Prepare Dried Goji
As we have said above, goji berries can be used in both dry form and as a tincture. When using it as a dry product, you should most importantly, pay attention to quality, as well as learn the conditions under which the plants are grown. Here, the climate is of great importance for the cultivation of these berries are done in special zones.
Let's look at a recipe for the infusion of goji berries. Here is how to make it:
- A tablespoon of dried berries add to a mug / small thermos with boiled hot water;
- Tightly cover it with a lid and leave it to infuse for half an hour;
- Express and drink 1/3 cup of it 2 times a day.
- Take a handful of Goji berries and clean it with hot water.
- Then add Goji berries to a big glass (300-500 ml)of hot boiled water or herb tea.
- Let sit and hydrate for 5 to 10 minutes. They become plump and juicy.
- After you can drink the tea and eat the hydrated berries which are loaded with antioxidants.
As you can see, this isn’t complicated. But it is good, and is more than enough!
Goji Berries cannot be used in several cases:
- If you are allergic to them;
- At elevated temperatures;
- And if you are hypersensitive.
Be wary of:
- The propensity to allergies;
- If you have problems with blood pressure;
- If you have complex forms of diabetes, as they can only be used after consultation with a specialist.
We hope our article will be helpful. Traditional medicine, in the case of competent treatment, always brings a positive effect.
Take care of your health and enjoy your drink! Tea Village Team.